As mentioned, publishing pictures to the blog from the phone = pictures that are in not order whatssoever!! So, i will just update about each pictures as they show up!

This is a picture of Kaden eating his 'green smoothie'. Luckily, he loves them despite the color. I think they only look disgusting when they are a dirty brown color, but bright green or no green at all I think they aren't too gross looking. Our new favorite is milk, yogurt, frozen banana, scoop of peanut butter and spinach. Kade prefers his to be made with chocolate milk, I used almond milk so the babes can have some, too! (Apparently, they like looking at Kate's old school pictures, too)
Not sure how this picture got on here, since it is sideways, I am guessing Taylor took it, she loves taking pictures!!! But, you can never have too many baby pictures!!!
This picture was for Grandma Cindy. She got the kids new jammies for Christmas (much cuter than the ones their parents got them) Since we missed the jammie shot before they went to bed that night, we got one in the morning, and as you can tell they just woke up with tired eyes and bedhead!!!
Here is Bufie eating some of his green smoothie. Feeding this kid has not been fun as he hates baby food. He will eat any kind of food we are eating, so I guess that is a call for healthier eating in this house, so Bufie doesn't have to have separate meals for himself!!! He loves mashed sweet potatoes and regular mashed potatoes and any form of MEAT!!
Last Saturday, since we had some family in town for Colter Ozburn's blessing, we hosted a "Just Dance" party. I didn't get too many pictures, we were too busy talking, laughing, and of course, dancing!!! It is such a fun game!!! I loved watching Jessica dance, mostly because I just didn't think she would do it :) Now, if we could just get Aaron to dance. Since we sent out the invite of "Just Dance party in two weeks, be there or be square", Aaron stated he would 'be square!' He did come, but I am certain he would have enjoyed himself more if he would have danced !!!
Taylor again set up this pose and took the picture of her cute little brother. It is hard to believe that he is 8 months already!!! He has mastered the skill of crying...umm, I meant crawling. A bittersweet moment--so fun to watch kids grow and learn new things, but this kid crawls and gets into everything. He loves playing with all the things he is not supposed to! I think we were most excited about his crawling because Taylor and Kaden didn't crawl until just weeks before they were walking. We didn't think they would crawl (which would be fine by me). He really doesn't cry too much which is so nice. He is such a good, mellow baby; however, just not the best traveler. He has it the stage of separation anxiety which is bittersweet. It's nice to know he likes his mom and dad and wants us around, but makes it so hard to get anything done!!! He is also a chunk. Okay, he doesn't really look like a chubby baby, but he is heavy and so much taller and heavier than our other two. He is at least 20 pounds now. (He doesn't go to Dr until 9 months for official stats) And is too tall for his baby car seat! Taylor didn't hit 20 pounds until she was over 2 years old!!
Picture of Kate doing the Kinect Sports game. This girl is going to be BEAUTIFUL!!
Taylor posing in one of her new outfits from Christmas, and of courses, her nerd glasses!
Kate posing on New Years at our "Rockin' New Years Ever Party". Had to throw this shot in here because of her hair. We loved it! Sierra tied her hair in a bow, and she has the perfect hair for it, so CUTE!!
This picture was our inspiration for buying Just Dance for the Kinect. We downloaded a free trial on Rase's X-box and it was amazing!! It has been a fun game for the family!! Taylor and Kaden even love doing it!
Had to capture this moment. These kids are best of friends, but also drive each other crazy!!! We went in to check on them since they were being quiet and that is always suspicious. This is how I found them! I feel bad saying that this is most times the way I love them the best!!! I love my kids so much, but they drive me seriously batty at times! I wonder how some people do it, I have three and feel like I am losing it. But, the joy that they bring despite all the craziness comes out when they are sleeping and its easy to forget their wild, obnoxious behaviors!!
Kate playing "Spot It" at the "Rockin' New Years Eve Party" at our house. It wasn't really that rockin' at all. We were hoping to have some more family over, but most had made different things going on. Luckily, Kate and Sierra still think we're cool and came over. Taylor was so excited for the 'party' we were going to have, she may have been a little disappointed :)
Again, out of order, but this picture is funny to me. The night of the "Just Dance" party, happened to be the same day that the Denver Broncos were playing. Anyone that doesn't know that Broncos and the Bunderson's connection, doesn't know them very well :) So, since we already had people coming over to dance, and it just wouldn't be the same without Brian and Rase dancing, Brian set up another TV to put the game on. Too bad it was a blow-out and nobody really watched much of the game anyway!
Rase doing the Kinect.
Sierra posing for the camera playing "spot it" It's a pretty fun game. I would recommend to anyone! I was feeling lousy for not having any pictures, so, of course, Sierra decided to pose!
Kaden posing in his new jacket he got for Christmas.
















No comments:
Post a Comment