Friday, October 14, 2011

Growing

Cody aka Bufie is a chunk in relation to our other kids. He skipped the 3-9 month clothing stage and is mostly in 9 mos clothes. Not normal for a Bunderson child! He gets so mad when he sees us eating and he can't. I usually am an advocate for waiting to eat I realized he is 5 mos in a few days so we got him some oatmeal and he is a fan! He is still trying to learn how to swallow but he seems to like the concept of eating. We will wait a few weeks before we try baby food but I am sure he'll love it! I actually hate the "feeding baby food" stage. It is so messy and such a pain! While I would love to make the baby food it's just not realistic for me so then I get to feel annoyed by the cost of the food!

Tay is still loving school and the best part is that she comes home and wants to do her homework with Kaden. He is so smart because of it (and Ann) and almost knows his ABCs and can count to 13 by himself. Love these kids!!

No comments: