Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Cody 4 month check up

Yes we all say it but I can't believe how fast time flies! Bufie is 4 months and growing so fast! We thought he was bigger than our other two but at his 2 month check up he was about the same as Tay and kade were. But over the last couple months we still kept thinking he was big! We realized he's outgrown all his 3 month clothes when others wore theirs till about 6 mos! He was wearing a 9 month onesie that fit him perfect the other day too. So now we are a little worried because we were hoping he could wear Kadens old clothes but he might be too big for his old winter clothes :(. He weighs 15 pounds 9 oz and is in the 70th percentile and is 26.25" long and in the 95th percentile and true to Bunderson form his head is also in 95th percentile. Crazy!!! If our others were even on the charts for weigh and height it was about 10./. We love our little chunk!!! He is so happy and smily and such a wiggle worm!
I also have to mention that I hope he doesn't get too confused as we call him Bufie and his name is Cody. I still haven't got used to calling h Cody and when we were checking out at Drs I told them I need to reschedule Kadens appointment! I am always calling him Kaden if not Bufie! Love him'

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I love that picture of Bufie and Kaden! Bufie really doesn't look that much smaller than Kaden and is probably going to catch up pretty soon!