Taylor had her end of the year dance recital the first weekend of May. So, I am a litte late getting this blogged, but I forgot I even had any pictures of this day since we video recorded her dance performances. Most of you have seen pictures of her in her dance clothes before, too, but she is pretty darn cute!
Her dance teachers gave all of the dancers carnations donated by a floral shop here in town. I think Taylor felt pretty special getting flowers...it was very nice, maybe one day I will be nice enough to get her flowers, too....woops!
This picture is before the dance recital. Taylor decided she wanted to walk up on the stage. She ran right up there and just started smiling and dancing in front of everyone. It was pretty cute, she wasn't shy at all! She did a great job on her dance performances and I was very impressed with everything that she learned this year.

No comments:
Post a Comment