Sunday, May 02, 2010

Taylor's Dance Pictures

Taylor's dance pictures came in last Tuesday. Last Tuesday was suppose to be her last practice before her recital on the 8th. I was a little nervous about this, since that would be a little over a week and a half for the little ones to go without practicing there songs! Well, the power was out last Tuesday, so Crystal was nice enough to reschedule. Taylor was very distraught over her dance class being "dark", so she is excited for another practice, too!!! She has really loved dance and Crystal! They make it so fun for them! (She thinks its an added bonus that she gets to see Crystal at church every Sunday, too!) I wasn't sure if she would like dance or not, since I was never much of a dancer or into that kind of thing (in any form that would be publicized like a recital! :) ) But, she loves it, she is kind of a girly girl and loves to have her nails painted and dance and 'be cute'. So, I finally had to break down the other day and buy some nail polish so I could paint her nails! She was very happy! Enjoy her pictures. They are kind of funny. The photographer, Bobby ??? from "myjourneyphoto.com" did a great job. She had lots of patience because it was not easy getting groups of 3-5 years old to pose for pictures in two different outfits and in groups! By the way, reminder that Taylor's dance recital is Saturday at 5:00 pm....call us for more information if you would like to come!














10 comments:

Taylor Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Taylor Family said...

Way cute! I love the costumes!!

Our Family said...

She looks sooooooo cute! I love the tutu.

Heidi said...

Oh she is beautiful!! She is getting so big. We cant wait to come to your recital Tay Tay!!

Shae said...

oh my gosh! so stinkin' cute!!!

Boudrero said...

o...mylanta!!! We are dying. She is too big and too beautiful. I love these pictures and the back drop. I love Taylors hair. It is so thick. I can't wait to see her dance again. I will probably cry again. I am a dork!! I sure do lover her.

Melissa said...

So cute! :) Did you do her hair? It looks great! :) Fun times!

mom said...

Taylor is soooo cute!! She did so good at her dance recital. I'm glad we made it back to see her. Love her pictures, you'll have to get me a copy. Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

oh jennifer rose, your little girly girl is oh-my-goodness adorable! I love the bed you made for your son, where did you get it? btw, thanks for the congrats on our new addition ;)

Jones Family said...

Jen your little girl is SO cute...even though she's not so little anymore! :)