Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Such good parents ;)

So, yesterday when I went to pick up the kids from the daycare (they were SO happy to see me). This is the one part I like about Brian being gone...I get to be the 'good guy' who picks up the kids from daycare, not just drops 'em off and leaves. (Although they both LOVE it there!)

While I was there, Ann said that Taylor was really cute that day. She said that all the kids were talking about how their parents fight, and Taylor said, "My mommy and daddy don't fight. They just give hugs and kisses, and then I want to hug them, too!"

While I am not saying we don't ever fight (I guess we are just good at it ;) ), we do give lots of hugs and kisses and Taylor and Kaden will get jealous and want to come and hug, too; so, we have to have a "group hug!!"

But, mostly I am just glad she makes us look good to others!!! Smart girl!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"But, mostly I am just glad she makes us look good to others!!!"

Nice, Jenny!

Jones Family said...

good job mommy!!!