Well, we did not do too great of a job capturing our 2009 Thanksgiving. We just had so much fun that we did not capture too many pictures. We went to the Bunderson's for the Thanksgiving Feast...with appetizers....I never really had appetizers prior to Thanksgiving dinner and now I know why....I had way too much spinach and artichoke dip....so, I didn't eat too much dinner...and, Taylor and Kade ate way too many crackers and pumpkin cookies that they didn't eat any dinner either. However, I did have a lot of leftovers...yummy!
Kimmie did her annual Thanksgiving play for the kids this year...Taylor got a little bored in the middle and started playing off to the side. It was a cute play and the kids had a lot of fun doing it...too bad Nate got their late (we didn't know he would be coming) so he wasn't able to be in the play and he was pretty bummed. We had the play at Kimmie's. We went there after the dinner to get ready for the "big game". Yes, the Broncos played on Thanksgiving....Bunderson's and Broncos don't mix....ha ha....yeah right....Broncos won thank goodness!

3 comments:
Super cute couple with SUPER CUTE kids!! Love you guys!!!!
Aw...you guys aren't nerds...you're a cute couple! :) Love all the new posts! :) Maybe one day I'll really update mine too...haha!
Yes you are!
Post a Comment