Well, I had my doctor's appointment today. I have been hoping that this kid would come a little early...but, it appears that that will probably not happen. I should have clued in since Taylor was a week late, her labor was induced, otherwise, she probably would have been a couple of weeks later!! The doctor checked me today and pretty much no progress. I still technically have almost 2 weeks until my due date, but I was really hoping for a May baby...not other June baby...we have a ton of those in our families!! Oh well, it is just another test of my patience--oh wait, I don't have any!! It will be interesting to see how Taylor handles a little baby brother coming home with us soon...she loves babies, but she also loves being the baby!! I think I will be a little stressed for awhile!! The doctor said to me, "well, for every baby that comes early, some have to come late, but we won't let you go too far past your due date." He said this without me even saying anything about being late, so, I guess that indiciates a June baby!! Argh!! Oh well, it will be a good day when he gets here!!
Good luck to my brother Rase--he graduates high school next week. Hopefully good things will come his way!!
5 comments:
don't worry Jen..I am in the same boat. You never know maybe we will both go into labor tonight!!! hee hee wishful thinking. Hang in there.
Woody...I can't believe you are going to have another baby soon. It seems like just a few months ago you were just a few months along. Wow that is crazy. Good luck. I know how it is to wait for the baby. Ammon was a week late. Cadence had her a baby a couple of weeks ago. They had a little boy. I finally get to see him Thursday for the first time.
I feel for ya! Time will go by fast though and he will be here before you know it! I am so excited to see my new nephews! Let me know if I can help you guys out with anything. We love watchin Tay! Talk to ya later!
Love,
Heidi
Stop whining!! Maybe the boy just wants to kick back for a while before dealing with all the stress of feeding, pooping and crying. Let him relax for a week or two.
I am sorry you are not going early. I always wished I could be one of the lucky ones that would go early, but it never happened! But on number three I finally started on my own without all the drugs... I hope everything goes well for you. I can't wait to see pictures of the little guy.
Post a Comment