Just some random pictures of Taylor--we have not been up to a whole lot lately. The snow is melting, it is still cold outside, but Taylor loves being outside and tries to go out there as much as possible.


I think this is one of her first times having an ice cream cone and I guess she really enjoyed it!


Biker girl!
3 comments:
Love the new pictures. I look every day to see if you've posted something new. Taylor is so cute! Would love some pictures!!!!
Love you guys forever!
I love your little girl! She is so dang CUTE!!!
Brian - your family is soo cute. I love the picture of your little girl in that blue tutu, adorable! And how did you end up talking such a pretty girl into marrying you.....I'm just kidding!
I love your blog - feel free to stop by ours!
Sharie
Post a Comment