Sunday, February 10, 2008

Taylor's Pictures











"Let me introduce you to the energizer bunny, Taylor. When Taylor first got to my house she barely moved, but it only took about ten minutes for this blue eyed beauty to feel right at home. I don't think she held still the rest of the time. She was so funny. She certainly knew what she wanted and would set up the props to her liking. Then she would climb on top of them only to climb right back off. I got plenty of pictures of the top of her head, but managed to capture her personality in the process." ~Adrianne

These are the pictures that Adrianne has posted on her blog. We have not got all of Tay's pictures yet, so I am sure we will post more later. I guess that is the point of blogs--to show off your kids.!!
Adrianne took Tay's pictures last Friday. This was actually the first time we had taken Taylor somewhere to get her pictures taken. Her interpretation of Taylor is SOOO TRUE!! Tay would not hold still for a second. I am pretty sure I was sweating by the time we were done! The only thing she wanted to do was run around play in a Little Tykes car they had, and I think that is the only place she really smiled, too!! It was fun to take her though and get her dressed up. The tutu's are not usually my style, but I thought they were very cute. You can check out more of Adrianne's pictures at : capturedbyadrianne.blogspot.com.

7 comments:

Heidi said...

These are SO cute! I want to take my girls there! Tay is beautiful!

Boudrero said...

The photographer is awesome!!! I loved all of the pictures. I want one..I will buy one. Let me know how I do it. I loved the tu tu ones. Peyton thinks she is getting too BIG!! She is.

Anonymous said...

We will get you all a picture, don't worry. I should have the disc by Wednesday, then we will get some printed off.
Thanks,
brian, jen, and taylor

Anonymous said...

Loved the pictures, but wanted to see more! Your dad thought she should have a shirt on with the tutu's. I also want some pictures of her. She's a cutie!!

Shantal and Alofaaga Laulu said...

Jen! Your little girl is so dang cute!!! I love the adorable pictures and am amazed at how blue Taylor's eyes are! Wow! She is beautiful, just like her mommy!

Anonymous said...

Just like her Mommy!!! You mean just like her Daddie

Our Family said...

I love Taylor's pictures. Girls are so much fun! I do think she looks a lot like Brian, but I think the beauty comes from her mom.... sorry Brian.
Jill