Thursday, November 01, 2007
Well, I thought I would give you all an update since Brian just likes to post pictures (which is all I guess anyone wants to see anyways). Last night Brian told me to watch Taylor and get her dinner because he just had to get his paper done--well, you can see that all he did last night was post about 1,000 pictures on the blog instead of writing his paper--what a slacker!! Oh well, I guess he wanted me to write his paper for him, but I just simply was not interested. I already graduated from college and I am sick of papers and projects!! But, I love my husband very, very, very much!! He is awesome!! He is such a hard worker and studies like mad these days. I just hope he passes this English class because I want him to graduate and get a good job-- I am tired of being the breadwinner!! Just kidding. He helps out so much around the house and puts up with me and I guess I am very lucky!! And, he's kind of fun, too!! Taylor is getting so big!!! She is wild and crazy and was the cutest little monkey ever on Halloween!! She gets into everything and knows how to throw fits and hit now, too--which is super annoying!! But, we love her she is so much fun and entertaining, too!! I am overloaded with work as my two co-workers left me, but, it's not too bad, I guess. Ashley is just going to have to owe me big time for leaving me!! Well, I guess that's about all for now!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay! I am so happy you updated your blog! I love the pictures and if there is anything that you need me to do to ease your stress at work, just let me know! I am ready and willing! Sure do love ya!
Post a Comment