Wednesday, July 11, 2007
The 4th of July
Taylor with her Great-Papa Taylor. We love Granpa Clyde so much. He has been so wonderful and kind to us, and me since I have known him. Clyde worked at Monsanto and knew my father. When I was dating Brian and 2 years ago when I first came to Paris for the 4th of July Taylor Reunion, my dad was a little hesitant as we were going to stay for a couple days. Then he found out that Clyde was Brian's grandpa. He said, "Oh, if Clyde is his grandpa, then he (Brian) must not be that bad of a guy." And he was right! Brian is a good guy and Clyde is even better. So big and tall, yet so gentle and kind! He has always loved Taylor too, especially since he came to her first birthday party.


Here is our nephew Nate (10). We do not see him as much as some of the others, but he is a great kid!! He loves little kids and sports and singing. He is the life of the party!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment