Sunday, June 10, 2007
Spring Pictures
We decided to get together and take some pictures of the grandkids for Grandma Carol's mother's day present. We got her a digital picture frame and wanted to get some fun pictures of the grandkids--and Sierra--to put in it. It was a lot of fun and we got some pretty darn cute pictures!
Sierra Woods (9), Kate (7), Jaycie (6), and Devin (2) Ozburn, and Taylor Grace (1).

Here we got some pictures of just her kids....Jessica Ozburn, Jennifer Bunderson, Rase, Shannon, and Sierra Woods. As usual I was trying to make light of the whole situation and have some fun pictures, but Shannon was not too thrilled about the idea...they all turned out pretty darn good though!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Very Cute pictures!! Taylor is getting so big! I love her little teeth. See ya guys soon!
Love,
Heidi, Jordyn, and Allie
What cute grandkids I have and what gorgeous children!!! Love you guys. Mom
Post a Comment